The New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services (NHDES) will hold its 2019 Drinking Water Source Protection Conference on Thursday, May 16, at the Grappone Conference Center in Concord, NH. This year’s conference will feature presentations on:
- The statewide private well sampling initiative
- Long-term water source planning
- Updates to NH’s drinking water source protection strategy
- Drinking water source protection priorities at the national, regional, and state level
- Projects related to lake management, land conservation, and public health
….and many more interesting source protection topics!
The conference fee is $65 and includes lunch and refreshments. Qualifies for 5.0 Technical Credit Hours toward the NH Water Works Operator Certification Program.
REGISTER at the American Ground Water Trust website: https://agwt.org/civicrm/event/info%3Fid%3D286%26reset%3D1
Registration questions? Contact Andrew Stone at AGWT: firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-228-5444.
Other questions? Contact Pierce Rigrod at NHDES: email@example.com or 603-271-0688.