Please join us for the 10th Anniversary of the New Hampshire Water & Watershed Conference on March 24, 2017 at Plymouth State University in Plymouth, NH. Each year, this popular event addresses current issues around our water resources and watersheds.
Abstracts due on December 19, 2016 at 4pm.
Our 2017 conference theme is all about what has transpired during the past ten years and what we might expect during the next ten and beyond. Several concepts have come to the forefront during this time: climate change, water sustainability, shoreline protection, extreme weather, infrastructure, etc. We seek synthesis talks on the following topics:
- Policy Impacts and Implications
- Climate Change: Too Much Water; Too Little Water
- Technological Advances in Watershed Research and Management
- Nonpoint vs Point Source Pollutants
- Public Outreach
- Grey and Green Infrastructure
- Legacy Issues
The conference will feature a plenary speaker, approximately 30 talks, and a poster session.