News & Announcements
- Hydraulic Measurements and Experimental Methods (HMEM) conference will be held on the UNH campus from July 9-12, 2017
- Water was a hot topic in the 2016 NH Social Venture Innovation Challenge - Congratulations winners!
- 2017 NH Water & Watershed Conference March 24, 2017 at Plymouth State University: Past and Future Challenges of Water Resource Management in NH
- Call for speakers for the 3rd Annual NH Salt Symposium to be held on September 13, 2016 at the Grapponne Center in Concord, NH - deadline May 30, 2016.
- The Institute for Water Resources (IWR), U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in cooperation with the National Institutes for Water Resources (NIWR) requests proposals for grants to support applied investigations in select topic areas